- More than 8,000 students have earned advanced degrees since 1993.
- The Edwards Campus has contributed more than $500 million to the
Johnson County economy since opening in 1993.
- More than 2,000 students attend the Edwards Campus each semester.
- 250 KU faculty members teach courses through the Edwards Campus each semester.
Edwards Campus Student Demographics
- Married - 53%
- Male - 35% Female - 65%
- Have children under age 18 - 35%
- Under the age of 45 - 87%
- Work full time - 60%
- Work part time - 28%
- Receive full or partial tuition reimbursement - 28%
- Reason for continuing their education:
- Career advancement - 64%
- Personal fulfillment - 17%
- Career change - 16%
The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression and genetic information in the University’s programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access, IOA@ku.edu, 1246 W. Campus Road, Room 153A, Lawrence, KS, 66045, (785)864-6414, 711 TTY.