This program has competitive admission. Application deadlines are December 1 for spring, May 1 for summer and July 1 for fall. Minimum requirements for BBA program admission include:
1. Admission to the University of Kansas:
• Submit an official transcript from each college you have attended.
• Read more about university admission requirements.
2. Completion of a minimum 60 college credit hours, must include the following: Statistics, Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Information Systems and Intro/General Psychology.
3. Have earned a 2.5 minimum GPA in: all coursework, all professional coursework (business and economics), all KU coursework and all KU professional coursework.