An advanced degree from the University of Kansas Edwards Campus is a degree from KU! The campus offers nationally respected master's and doctoral degree programs with flexible course schedules for part-time students and working adults.
Unlike many graduate school options in the Kansas City area, the KU Edwards Campus delivers highly ranked, accredited programs in numerous areas of study and focus, all in a true university setting.
Graduate and doctoral degrees at the Edwards Campus include.
• Business - MBA
• Curriculum and Instruction - M.S.E. | Reading Specialist | ESOL
• Educational Administration - Ed.D
• Educational Administration - M.S.E.
• Educational Technology - M.S.E. - NEW!
• Special Education - Autism | High-Incidence (Adaptive)
• Integrated Marketing Communications
Public Affairs & Administration
• Public Administration - MPA
• Social Work - MSW