- Meet with a counselor or faculty advisor at JCCC to create an academic plan and enroll in courses.
- Complete the remainder of freshman-sophomore credits for the Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts and Sciences.
You will take courses, such as
- Public speaking
- Human anatomy with lab
- Human physiology with lab
- Humanities-cultural diversity course
- Physics II with lab
- Chemistry II with lab
- Plan to enroll in courses during the summer after high school and before beginning classes at the KU Edwards Campus to stay on track to earn your bachelor’s degree in three years.
- Meet with the Exercise Science advisor to discuss transferring to the KU Edwards Campus.
- Apply for admission to the KU Edwards Campus in the semester before you plan to enroll (students beginning in fall should apply by Feb. 1).
Milestone: Complete your Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts from JCCC.