- Develop a plan during your freshman year of high school.
Work with your high school counselor to select up to 30 credits of Advanced Placement, JCCC College Now, and Quick Step classes.
You should plan to take courses, such as
- Java programming I and II
- College algebra or pre-calculus
- English composition I and II
- U.S. history
- Apply and be admitted to JCCC for College Now by the end of your freshman year.
- Consider taking JCCC Quick Step courses before you graduate.
Milestone: Earn your diploma from Blue Valley Schools.
Want real-world IT experience in high school? Apply and be admitted to CAPS Technology Solutions by the end of your sophomore year.