- Work with your guidance counselor to develop a high school plan during your freshman year.
You should plan to take courses, such as:
- U.S. Government and Politics
- U.S. History
- English Composition 1 & 2
- College Algebra
- Apply and be admitted to JCCC for College Now by the end of your freshman year. Consider taking JCCC Quick Step courses before you graduate.
- Apply and be admitted to the Signature Program by the end of your sophomore year.
- Apply to JCCC in your senior year at Shawnee Mission Schools, pursuing the Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts.
Milestone: Earn your diploma from Shawnee Mission School District