- Educational finance
- School and District Resource Management
- School administrator preparation and licensure
- Educational finance
- K-12 Internal Resource Allocation
- Mixed methods research
- Economics of education
Kenne, D. R., Fischbein, R. & DeLuca, T. A. (2018). Economic Disparities: SPARK Ohio and Narrowing the Kindergarten Readiness Gap. Child Development Research, 2018, 12 / 4383792. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/cdr/2018/4383792/
DeLuca, T. A. (in press). Instructional spending metrics: A multilevel analysis using NCES data. Journal of Education Finance, 44(1).
DeLuca, T. A., Novak, J. C., & Cocolis, A. (2017). Retaliatory Teacher Transfer or Meeting a District Need?. Journal of Cases in Educational Leadership Los Angeles: Sage Publications.
Arsen, D. A., DeLuca, T. A., Ni, Y. & Bates, M. (2016). Which Districts Get Into Financial Trouble and Why: Michigan’s Story. Journal of Education Finance, 42(2).
Saatcioglu, A. Skrtic, T. & DeLuca, T. A. (2016). The use of test accommodations as a gaming strategy: A state-level exploration of potential gaming tendencies in the 2007-2009 period and implications for re-directing research on gaming through test accommodations. Teachers College Record, 118(14).
Fischbein, R. & DeLuca, T. A. (2016). Supporting Partnerships to Assure Ready Kids (SPARK): An Early Childhood Intervention Program Description and Evaluation. The International Journal of Early Childhood Learning, 23(4).
DeLuca, T. A. (2015). Federal Incentives to Merge Local Districts: Alternative Perspectives. Point/Counterpoint: A New Federal Role in Education? Incentivizing District Mergers? UCEA Review, 56(3), 20-22. Virginia: University of Virginia.
DeLuca, T. A. (2015). Do Countywide LEAs Allocate Expenditures Differently from Community-centric LEAs? Evidence from NCES Common Core Data. Journal of Education Finance, 40(3).
DeLuca, T. A. (2014). Service Consolidation. In . (Ed.), Encyclopedia of Education Economics and Finance; edited by Dominic J. Brewer & Lawrence O. Picus. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
DeLuca, T. A. (2014). Business Service Consolidation: A Case Study. School Business Affairs, Official Journal of the Association of School Business Officials (ASBO),(September 2014).
DeLuca, T. A. (2013). K-12 Non-Instructional Service Consolidation: Spending Changes and Scale Economies. Journal of Education Finance, 39(2).
- Ph.D., Educational Administration, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, 2012
- M.Ed., Educational Leadership and Administration, Grand Valley State University, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 2002
- M.B.A., General Business Administration, Grand Valley State University, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 2001
- B.S., Computer Science, Grand Valley State University, Allendale, Michigan, 1989
- B.S. in Education; Major: English, Minors: Mathematics, Reading, Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan, 1983
Educational Administration, School Finance, Economics of Education