KU business students develop strong written and verbal communication skills, an aptitude for technology, a talent for data analysis, a global perspective on business; ultimately preparing for careers as business leaders.
- Business administration is a versatile program that covers disciplines such as business law, economics, finance, management, marketing and international business.
- The KU BBA program is accredited by AACSB International, widely considered the gold standard for schools of business.
Balance your high school experience with the convenience of earning college credit from JCCC.
- Advanced Placement (AP) classes
- JCCC College Now
- JCCC Quick Step
Lower your student debt through affordable tuition, paid internships, and earlier graduation.
- Graduating in 3 years allows you to begin your career or enter professional school early. The median salary for our 2012-2013 graduates was $42,802 (KU Business Career Services Center, 2014).
Find internships and employment opportunities with Kansas City organizations, from large companies to entrepreneurial startups.
- Career support and resources from the KU School of Business Career Center.
“I wanted a degree that would provide me with a competitive advantage.”
Business Administration Student