Why a Public Administration degree?
Earn a degree and make a positive impact in your own community.
- Learn the management and leadership skills to make a difference in careers in government, nonprofit leadership and administration, foundation management and international relations.
- A KU bachelor’s degree in Public Administration is only available at the Edwards Campus in Overland Park
- Offered through KU’s nationally recognized School of Public Affairs and Administration
Balance your high school experience with the convenience of earning college credit from JCCC.
- Advanced Placement (AP) classes
- JCCC College Now
- JCCC Quick Step
Lower your student debt through affordable tuition, paid internships, and earlier graduation.
- KU students have had internships with local municipalities and non-profit organizations.
- Graduating in 3 years allows you to begin your career or enter professional school early.
Find internships and employment opportunities with Kansas City organizations, from large companies to entrepreneurial startups.
- Career support and resources from the KU University Career Center.