Bachelor of Business Administration Program Details
Bachelor of Business Administration overview.
View tuition and fees
Spring: Dec. 1
Summer: May 1
Fall: July 1
View comprehensive KU course catalog
View KU grading and grades
Visit KU School of Business
View KU calendar
View KU refund policies
The Johnson County Education Research Triangle (JCERT) helps support this program.
Bachelor of Business Administration
The admissions requirements for the Bachelor of Business Administration include:
1. Admission to the University of Kansas:
• Apply online
• Submit an official transcript from each college you have attended.
• Read more about university admission requirements.
2. Completion of a minimum 60 college credit hours, must include the following: College Algebra, Statistics (with College Algebra prerequisite), Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, and Intro/General Psychology.
3. Have earned a 2.5 minimum GPA in: all coursework, all professional coursework (business and economics), all KU coursework and all KU professional coursework.
Curriculum and requirements
The Bachelor of Business Administration requires the 39 credit hours (13 courses) of junior/senior-level core BBA and advanced business elective courses. Students must also complete the School of Business graduation requirements, which include minimums of at least 120 total credit hours, 45 credit hours at the junior/senior (300+) course level, at least 30 credit hours after admission to the School of Business (credits in residence); and completion of the School of Business general education requirements.
Required Junior/Senior Core Business Courses (24 hours)
Business and the Economy
Legal Aspects of Business
Survey of Management and Leadership
|Operations and Supply Chain Management|
Business Policy & Strategy
Intro to Business Analytics
Advanced Business Electives
Students select 5 advanced business electives (400-level and higher) from a variety of options.
More information on 400-level business elective courses is available in the KU course catalog.
Students must also complete the School of Business graduation requirements, which include minimums of at least 120 total credit hours, 45 credit hours at the junior/senior (300+) course level, at least 30 credit hours after admission to the School of Business (credits in residence); and completion of the School of Business general education requirements.
Looking for scholarship opportunities?
Check out our BBA Johnson County Education Research Triangle Scholarship.
Contact the program advisor for more information.