Applicants for the Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering (MSEE) normally possess a degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering. Students with a background in another engineering field, mathematics, or science may qualify for the program by taking appropriate additional undergraduate courses (note that these courses normally do not count toward the graduate degree.)
- GPA: at or above 3.0 on a 4 point scale.
- GRE: 146+ verbal, 155+ quantitative (mean GRE: 152 verbal, 163 quantitative).
- Three Letters of Recommendation
Fall Priority Deadline: December 15
Spring Priority Deadline: September 30
Applications will be accepted after the priority deadlines listed above, but those applicants may not be considered for fellowships and assistantships. All application materials must be submitted at Graduate Studies by March 1 for fall and October 1 for spring to be considered for admission.
- GRE scores (school code 6871)
- Statement of Objectives and Resume
- Official Transcript
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- See the Graduate Studies website for the application procedure and fees.
Visit this page for the latest information on tuition and fees. Garmin students who are residents of Kansas or Missouri qualify for the metro tuition rate. Contact your employer to learn about financial assistance and fee reimbursement for Garmin employees.