Working Professional Master of Accounting Program
- An undergraduate accounting major or equivalent accounting and business coursework.
- An OFFICIAL transcript or “etranscript” from the institution granting your undergraduate degree and from any institution(s) where you have completed graduate study at the time of your application.
- Two letters of recommendation. One letter of recommendation must be from your current or most recent employer.
- Pledge to support the Honor System of the School of Business.
- Current Resume.
- Three essays.
- Interview with the MAcc Admissions Committee.
- Application fee: $65 for domestic applicants; $75 for international applicants.
- International students only: The score from your Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) unless you have earned a degree from a U.S. institution.