Why a Law and Society degree?
Develop strong critical thinking and communications skills through an in-demand interdisciplinary degree that impacts the community.
- Kansas City’s only undergraduate degree in Law and Society
- Kansas City is expected to see a seven percent increase in job growth in this area from 2014-2024. (MARC)
- Offered through KU’s nationally recognized School of Public Affairs and Administration
Balance your high school experience with the convenience of earning college credit from JCCC.
- Advanced Placement (AP) classes
- JCCC College Now
- JCCC Quick Step
Lower your student debt through affordable tuition, paid internships, and earlier graduation.
- Graduating in 3 years allows you to begin your career or enter professional school early.
Find internships and employment opportunities with Kansas City law enforcement, public administration and social work organizations.
- Career support and resources from the KU University Career Center.