Earn a degree that helps you enter health care, an in-demand field
What can you do with an undergraduate health science degree?
Is an online undergraduate health science degree right for you?
How is the program structured?
KU’s online Bachelor of Health Sciences consists of 120 credit hours.
Why a KU Health Sciences degree?
- Fully online courses
- Gain an interdisciplinary skillset
- Electives allow students to tailor their degree to their interests and goals
- Credentialed, experienced faculty
- Globally respected academics
- KU is one of 65 public institutions in the American Association of Universities
- Learn it today, use it tomorrow
- Courses address technical skills and career development
- Courses apply to a variety of in-demand health careers