Get started today by learning more about admissions for specific academic programs.

Undergraduate Programs

filling out forms for undergraduate courses

For the undergraduate degree completion programs at the Edwards Campus, most transfer students should have already completed the majority of their general education requirements and prerequisites. The upper-level courses for these programs are offered through the Edwards Campus in Overland Park and online. Undergraduate transfer students are admitted for fall, spring or summer semesters.

The business administrationexercise science, information technology and social work undergraduate programs offered on the Edwards Campus have additional application requirements. Contact the program advisor for more details.

Apply to Undergraduate School

Graduate Programs

Graduate students at graduation

Each graduate program offered on the Edwards Campus has its own specific application and fee requirements. Be sure to contact the advisor for your program of interest with questions. All students must be admitted to the graduate program in the corresponding KU school in order to enroll in graduate-level courses. You can see our available graduate programs.

Some graduate programs require you take the Graduate Records Exam (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) before being admitted. You can prepare for these exams by taking the practice tests available in the computer labs at the Edwards Campus.

Apply to Graduate School