Online nutrition certificate and minor undergraduate programs
The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects a 15 percent increase in demand for dietitians and nutritionists by 2026. Professionals with a background in nutrition apply their knowledge in a variety of fields. A nutrition professional’s duties might include:
- Providing nutrition or health education in a school or community setting
- Creating a nutrition or diet plan for professional or student athletes
- Helping a large company develop a wellness plan for employees
- Conducting food safety audits
What career possibilities does a certificate in nutrition offer?
Many careers related to public health, food manufacturing, wellness and more draw on a background in nutrition. KU’s online minor and undergraduate certificate programs allow students to apply a specified background to their studies in several academic disciplines.
Is a KU online certificate in nutrition right for you?
With a curriculum focused on the role of nutrition in a wide range of areas, KU’s undergraduate certificate provides a useful area of focus for your degree or professional background, helping you become more marketable in a growing career field. Pursue an undergraduate certificate to earn a valuable credential and help start or refocus your work in a nutrition-related field. Alternately, a certificate in nutrition can supplement your undergraduate studies to prepare you for a successful career in health, nutrition, wellness, fitness and beyond. The courses and credential from the nutrition program may make you more successful in continuing your education in graduate school.
What nutrition programs are available at the KU Edwards Campus?
KU offers a minor and an undergraduate certificate program in nutrition. Both programs are offered entirely online. View the options below and download a program guide for more information on each program’s curriculum, admission information, tuition and more.
- Online, asynchronous courses
- Earn the certificate by completing just four courses
- Online office hours with instructors
- Globally respected academics
- Credentialed, experienced faculty
- KU is one of 34 public university members of AAU
- In-demand professional skillset
- Applies to a variety of degrees and careers
- Learn it today, use it tomorrow