The KU Edwards Campus offers a variety of academic programs and certificates for undergraduates and graduates. Students can pursue these college degree programs and certificates right here in Greater Kansas City.
To finish a bachelor’s degree program at the KU Edwards Campus, you must also complete your general education and prerequisites. You can take these courses at one of the local community colleges while you work toward your bachelor’s degree: Johnson County Community College, Kansas City Kansas Community College or Metropolitan Community College.
KU Edwards Campus’ undergraduate programs include:
• Business Administration
• Exercise Science
• Information Technology
• Law and Society
• Literature, Language and Writing
• Molecular Biosciences
• Public Administration
• Social Work
Undergraduate certificates include:
High school early start program:
• Degree in 3
The Edwards Campus offers upper-level summer undergraduate courses for students in the Kansas City area who want to pick up extra hours in the summer to stay on track for graduation.
For more information on enrollment, scholarships, student loans, evening classes, degree programs, admission deadlines, and tuition cost reductions for Kansas City residents, inquire today or view our academic catalog.
Our flexible course schedules are perfect for part-time students and working adults wanting to advance their careers with a doctoral or graduate degree. Choose from more than 30 graduate, doctoral or certificate options on our campus.
Applied Statistics and Analytics
• Applied Statistics & Analytics - Online
• Curriculum & Instruction - General MSE | Elementary MSE |Secondary MSE | EdD
• Educational Administration - Blended MSE | EdD
• Educational Technology - MSE
• Learning and Performance Technology - Certificate
• Reading (Literacy) Education - MSE | Licensure Endorsement
• Special Education - Autism MSE | High Incidence (Adaptive) MSE | Early Childhood Unified MSE
• TESOL Education - MSE | Licensure Endorsement
• Integrated Marketing Communications
KU in Overland Park offers a variety of increasingly popular certificates for working professionals. Certificates are a great way to explore specialized areas of interest, enhance specific skills or start a certificate as a stepping stone into a degree program.
"Earning my MPA and a certificate in environmental assessment offers great career opportunities. My certificate courses will give me practical knowledge that I expect to use in my career." - Ben Washburn, KU Edwards Campus student.
Choose from the following certificate options at KU in Overland Park to boost your credentials faster.
- Foundations of Business
- Management & Leadership
• Communication Studies
- Professional Workplace Communication
- Learning and Performance Technology
- Software Engineering and Management