Application for admission to the graduate program in applied statistics and analytics is through the Department of Biostatistics at the University of Kansas Medical Center.
Spring: January 1
Summer: May 1
Fall: August 1
Requirements for consideration by the Admissions Committee
(These are in addition to the KUMC Office of Graduate Studies general requirements.):
1. Online application: applyweb.com/kumc (Applicants will need to designate three recommenders.)
2. Official transcript(s) mailed to: University of Kansas Medical Center 3901 Rainbow Blvd, Mail Stop 4029 Kansas City, KS 66160 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better. (Applicants who do not meet this threshold may be admitted under provisional status.)
4. B average or higher in Calculus I and II courses. (i.e. single variable differentiation and integration or equivalent)
5. Completion of any computer programming language course or demonstration of mastery via credentials or work experience
6. GRE preferred but not required.
An applicant meeting the minimum requirements for admission is referred to the Admissions Committee for approval or disapproval. Approval for admission is good for up to 12 months from the approved date for admission.