New Student Orientation & Enrollment Program
Welcome to the KU Edwards Campus! Whether you are completing an undergraduate degree or beginning a master’s program, the enrollment and orientation programs provide an opportunity for you to complete critical new student steps prior to classes starting. Students are expected to attend to ensure they are prepared to enter their program and have a successful start at KU.
NOTE: KU Edwards Students do NOT need to attend Transfer Orientation in Lawrence unless otherwise directed. See your advisor for questions.
Upcoming Undergraduate New Student Enrollment Groups
Wednesday, July 19, 4 - 6 p.m.
KU Edwards Campus, Regents Center Hawks Next
By attending the New Student Enrollment program at the KU Edwards Campus, students will:
- Prepare for an overview of your program and prepare for enrollment
- Enroll for classes
- Learn about academic and support services available to you as a student
- Speak with a representative from Financial Aid & Scholarships
Upcoming Undergraduate and Graduate New Student Orientation Sessions
Undergraduate Students: Tuesday, August 1, 5 - 8 p.m.
KU Edwards Camus, BEST Conference Center
Graduate Students: Tuesday, August 15, 5 - 8 p.m.
KU Edwards Campus, BEST Conference Center
All new students for KU Edwards Campus are automatically signed up for the appropriate Orientation Session. Watch your KU student email account for details. By attending the New Student Orientation and Campus Onboarding, students will:
- Obtain a KU ID Card
- Attend a KU technology use workshop and set up your personal device(s) to our system
- Learn strategies to be successful while at KU Edwards
- Complete final enrollment steps
- Meet program faculty