Start now and get your bachelor’s degree in 3 years. Take the next step and make anything possible.
Expedite your degree in Kansas City. Earn a bachelors degree from The University of Kansas in 3 years.
A partnership between the Blue Valley School District, Johnson County Community College, KU Edwards Campus and Olathe Public Schools, allows you to earn college credits in high school, complete an associate’s degree one year after graduating, and finish your bachelor’s degree two years later.
Your High School
- Talk to your teachers and counselor about your plans after high school.
- Develop a four-year academic plan, including Advanced Placement and College Now classes, with your counselor.
- Apply to the Degree in 3 program at the end of your freshman year.
Milestone: Complete your high school diploma.
Johnson County Community College
- Take JCCC College Now and Quick Step courses while still in high school.
- After high school, complete the remaining freshman-sophomore credit hours from JCCC.
Milestone: Complete your Associate's degree from JCCC.
KU Edwards Campus
- Meet with an advisor to discuss transferring to KU in Overland Park.
- Apply for admission to KU in the semester before you plan to enroll (students beginning in fall should apply by Feb. 1).
Milestone: Complete your Bachelor's degree from KU.
3 years, 3 accomplishments.