University of Kansas launches Technology Project Management Boot Camp
Technology has transformed the way organizations work. Today, nearly every project includes a technology component. To be effective in any industry, project managers need to understand how software is developed, and what role it plays in meeting a project’s business objectives.
KU Lifelong & Professional Education’s new Technology Project Management Boot Camp, powered by 2U, Inc. brand Trilogy Education, is a challenging, part-time program that prepares participants to effectively lead technology projects across a variety of industries, from information technology to healthcare and financial services.
Over the course of 18 weeks, students develop in-demand technical, leadership, and business management skills. These skills are applicable to the Professional Scrum Master™ Level I Certification, which can enhance professional desirability in today’s job market. By the end of the program, students have a professional portfolio that highlights their unique competencies. No prior experience is required, however it is recommended that applicants hold a bachelor’s degree or have at least two years of experience in business, management, finance, statistics, or a related field.
- Technical fluency — Students learn how software is developed and maintained so they can credibly lead technology projects in any industry.
- Hands-on training in requirements documentation, test plans, traditional, agile and hybrid methodologies, scrum frameworks, resource planning, and more.*
- The course provides the skills necessary to sit for the globally recognized Professional Scrum Master™ Level I Certification.
- Convenient part-time, three day a week courses with evening and weekend hours.
- A wide range of career services position students for success as they work to advance in your current career or seek a new opportunity.
About KU Boot Camps
KU Boot Camps equip students with the essential skills to help guide them down a path to success in today’s digital world. With strategically engineered curricula, virtual interaction, and knowledgeable instructors, students receive a comprehensive learning experience. Interested in taking a deeper look at University of Kansas Boot Camps? Explore KU Coding Boot Camp, KU Data Analytics Boot Camp, KU Cybersecurity Boot Camp, and KU Digital Marketing Boot Camp, or discover what our students and alumni have to say by reading our testimonials.
This program is offered through the University of Kansas Lifelong and Professional Education in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand, which helps leading universities globally deliver market-driven tech training programs.