MetroKC Tuition Rate
The KU Edwards Campus 1 offers tuition equivalent to in-state rates for Missouri residents who meet the qualifications below. No credit hour limit applies. To receive this special rate, please fill out the 2. To receive the KC Metro tuition rate, apply within the first 30 days of the semester.
KU Edwards Campus Tuition Reduction Eligibility Requirements
- KU Edwards Campus MetroKC tuition rates for Missouri residents only apply to upper-level (junior/senior) undergraduate and graduate level courses offered on the KU Edwards Campus in Overland Park, KS.
- Must be an admitted degree-seeking or non-degree seeking Missouri resident and must be enrolled in KU Edwards Campus course(s). If you are a degree-seeking student, you must be admitted to an Edwards Campus degree program.
- Missouri residents of Bates, Buchanan, Cass, Clay, Clinton, Henry, Jackson, Johnson, Lafayette, Platte or Ray counties for the past 12 consecutive months are eligible to apply. Documentation will be required with application.
- Courses offered at Lawrence/Lawrence online and the Medical Center/Medical Center online campus will not qualify for the MetroKC tuition rate.
- Lawrence-based degree seeking students who live in Missouri are not eligible for the MetoKC rate.
Documentation is required of all items listed below:
- Voter registration in one of the 11 counties.
- Vehicle registration in one of the 11 counties.
- Payment of personal property taxes in one of the 11 counties.
- If you’re leasing/renting a place to live in one the 11 counties, please provide a copy of the lease or a statement from your landlord. If you’re living in a home that you own in one of the 11 counties, you can provide a personal property tax statement; if you’re providing a personal property tax statement for #3 (above), you can use that documentation for this requirement as well.