- CFAA Project Manager
- School of Professional Studies, Edwards Campus
Steve began working at KU as an Academic Technologist in July 2012. He joined the Center for Faculty and Academic Administration team in 2015 where he began coordinating professional development activities and workshops for faculty and staff at the Edwards Campus. He continues to coordinate faculty development, provide data reporting for the School of Professional Studies, KU Edwards' office space management and learning space design, and serves as the School of Professional Studies Scheduling Officer.
Steve received his B.S. in Education at the University of Arkansas. He completed his Master's Degree in Educational Technology online in 2011. She is currently working toward his second Master's degree in Project Management. In his spare time, Steve enjoys time with his family, wife, and children.
- Steve serves on the KU Edwards DEI committee
- Steve participated in the KU Aspiring Leaders program in 2020-2021
- Steve completed STEP training in 2015
- Steve completed the Bb Certified Trainer program in 2014 and 2019
- Steve participated in the KU Staff Fellows in 2014-2015