Program Information & Program Enhancements
Click on a box below to jump to that section.
Connecting with my Academic Success Coach
Q1: What can you expect from your Academic Success Coach?
Your Academic Success Coach will ensure that you are provided the highest level of service focused on:
- Engaging you in a collaborative conversation to develop a meaningful education plan consistent with your personal values and career aspirations.
- An integrated, holistic advising approach that will guides you from your first interaction with us, all the way to graduation.
- Meeting your individual needs. We understand what it means to be a working adult, non-traditional student, high school student, or a student trying to complete a degree within a busy lifestyle.
Q2: What are Academic Success Coaches?
- We are your advocates, your connectors to resources, and your partners in your educational pursuit.
- As professionals and members of the National Academic Advising Association, coaches are guided by NACADA’s core values of respect, inclusivity, commitment, empowerment, professionalism, integrity, and caring.
Q3: How Can I Find My Academic Success Coach:
- We coach by program. So, if you know your program, you can find your coach.
Take some time to find your coach below and learn a little more about who you will be working with throughout your time at KU Edwards.