Program Information & Program Enhancements
Click on a box below to jump to that section.
Your coach is your advocate, your connector to resources, and your partners in your educational pursuit. Explore your program information in greater detail.
Seeking a challenging but rewarding addition to your college experience? Consider one of the best-ranked honors programs in the nation.
Explore the minors and additional certificates available to you at the Edwards Campus.
Discover ways to connect to the KU Edwards Campus while you’re still earning your Associate’s Degree.
Connecting with my Academic Success Coach
Q1: What can you expect from your Academic Success Coach?
Your Academic Success Coach will ensure that you are provided the highest level of service focused on:
- Engaging you in a collaborative conversation to develop a meaningful education plan consistent with your personal values and career aspirations.
- An integrated, holistic advising approach that will guides you from your first interaction with us, all the way to graduation.
- Meeting your individual needs. We understand what it means to be a working adult, non-traditional student, high school student, or a student trying to complete a degree within a busy lifestyle.
Q2: What are Academic Success Coaches?
- We are your advocates, your connectors to resources, and your partners in your educational pursuit.
- As professionals and members of the National Academic Advising Association, coaches are guided by NACADA’s core values of respect, inclusivity, commitment, empowerment, professionalism, integrity, and caring.
Q3: How Can I Find My Academic Success Coach:
- We coach by program. So, if you know your program, you can find your coach.
Take some time to find your coach below and learn a little more about who you will be working with throughout your time at KU Edwards.