KU Edwards Campus A-Z
  1. A
  2. B
  3. C
  4. D
  5. E
  6. F
  7. G
  8. H
  9. I
  10. J
  11. K
  12. L
  13. M
  14. N
  15. O
  16. P
  17. Q
  18. R
  19. S
  20. T
  21. U
  22. V
  23. W
  24. X
  25. Y
  26. Z

Transportation and Mileage

If your main office is on the Lawrence campus and you travel from Lawrence to KU Edwards Campus to teach, you can be reimbursed for your gasoline use. You will be reimbursed at the IRS rate for a round-trip of 68 miles from the Lawrence Campus. If you choose to take the K-10 Connector bus, you will be reimbursed for the bus fares you purchase for each trip you make to teach your class at the Edwards Campus. For the bus schedule please go to thejo.com and select the route schedule for the K-10 Connector.

The first time faculty or staff request reimbursement for travel, they must complete an Authorization For Electronic Deposit Of Vendor Payment and a W-9 form. This is not the same process as your direct deposit for your paycheck. Please include a voided check with the Authorization For Electronic Deposit form. Drop the forms off at the Regnier Hall front desk.

Do not submit requests for reimbursement until after the date of travel. One accumulated travel reimbursement form must be submitted each month to comply with state law and provide a more efficient method of processing. For reimbursement, please submit the faculty reimbursement form or the staff reimbursement form.

Contact the Edwards Campus Travel Accounting Specialist at kuec_travel@ku.edu or 785-864-8224 with questions.