Online Professional Studies Bachelor’s Degree
Prepare for your future career with a bachelor’s in professional studies
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment in management occupations is projected to grow 9% from 2020 to 2030 and is expected to result in about 906,800 new jobs in a wide variety of sectors.
Designed for transfer students, the Bachelor of Professional Studies (BPS) focuses on preparing students with professional and workforce ready skills to ensure employment immediately following completion of program. BPS allows students to tailor the degree to their career goals by choosing an area of focus from three concentrations offered: Project Management, Health Policy and Management, and Applied Data Analytics.
What jobs can I get with an online professional studies bachelor’s degree?
The goal of a professional studies program is to prepare students with professional and relevant skills for their desired career goals. This flexibility allows students to pursue a wide variety of professional paths and management opportunities after graduation.
Is an online professional studies bachelor’s degree right for me?
The professional studies bachelor’s degree program is designed for undergraduate students with a strong interest in practical professional management who have already earned an associate degree or equivalent hours and are looking to complete the last two years necessary for a bachelor’s degree. This program can be completed fully online, or hybrid, based on location and preference.
KU’s online Bachelor of Professional Studies program consists of 120 credit hours.
- Fully online courses available
- Interdisciplinary skillset
- Electives allow students to tailor their degree to their interests
- Credentialed, experienced faculty
- Globally recognized academics
- KU is one of 38 public university members of the prestigious Association of American Universities, a group of America's leading research universities
- Learn it today, use it tomorrow
- Courses address technical skills and career development
- Courses apply to a variety of in-demand careers