100% Online Master of Science in Project Management
You can earn your KU Master of Science in Project Management degree 100% online. You'll complete the same curriculum, work with the same faculty, receive support from the same student services, and graduate with the same diploma as the in-person program. Of course, with a 100% online degree, you can "attend class" from anywhere with an internet connection.
When you complete your online master's degree in project management from KU,
you'll earn a diploma recognized worldwide from the University of Kansas.
A broad range of companies and organizations need experts in project management. Whether the project is developing new software, constructing a building or planning a major program, organizations need professionals who can plan projects, allocate resources, schedule tasks, avoid risks, earn stakeholder buy-in, manage budgets and more.
Inquire now to connect with an advisor and learn more about:
- Tuition and financial assistance available
- Course schedules
- Faculty, curriculum and projects within the program
- Admission requirements and process
- Approaches to communicating with and supporting online-only students
- Opportunities for students near Kansas City to blend online and in-person classes